The Country 4 is the smallest of the Country range – a beautifully crafted stove with a traditional twist.
Charnwood’s Cleanburn “airwash” system using preheated air for combustion purposes – ensures clean glass and reduced emissions.
The Country 4 is a single door with a large ceramic glass panel for a full view of the fire, giving a big view of the fire for a small stove with a reasonably large capacity firebox – will burn logs up to 330mm (13″) long.
The Country 4 has easy to operate air controls with spin wheel primary control on door and a brass secondary air control at the top of the stove
- Stay-cool wooden handle for opening the door
- Optional multi-fuel riddling grate for burning mixed fuel and for easy ash removal.
- Sweep the chimney through the stove with the drop-down throat plate
- Optional boiler to heat domestic hot water or a small radiator
- Optional clip on shelf fitting below stove door opening.
- Optional plain style front fence for a clean, contemporary look
- Choice of 8 Charnwood Colours
If you would like to know more about Charnwood please visit their website.
Sussex Eco Solutions, a West Sussex premier dealer for Charnwood.
Please come and visit our showroom for a closer look at a Charnwood stove.