Clearview Pioneer 400
The Clearview Pioneer 400 is the highest specification small stove ever built. Its so fuel-efficient it will burn only one kilo of wood an hour, stay in over night, boil a kettle and even heat your water if the 8,000 Btu boiler is added. This rugged and stylish stove is equally at home in a country cottage, modern apartment and even a mobile home or a boat. The hot air-wash system common to all Clearview Stoves gives fascinating flame patterns and crystal clear glass.
Want this product supplied and fitted?
- One double glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot airwash system.
- Independent up and down air draft air distribution.
- Refractory lining, promoting super clean distribution.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary Grate for easy riddling.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.