Clearview Vision 500
The Clearview Vision 500 Woodburning Stove was the first multi-fuel stove approved for burning wood and authorised fuel in UK smoke control areas. The Vision 500 has a large single door for uninterrupted fire view, a deep firebox taking 15″ logs with ease, integral multi-fuel grate and the flat top has a good cooking surface. It can heat your water – if the 10,000 BTU boiler is added.
– Large Clearview double glazed door
– Hot air wash system
– Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion
– Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle
– Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well
– Rotary grate for easy riddling
– Heavy steel construction
– Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal
– Stainless steel back boiler
– Low or high canopy instead of flat top
– Chrome handles instead of brass
– 2″, 4″ or 6″ legs, or store stand
– Rear heat shield
See the range of Clearview stoves, including on-burn live stoves in Sussex Eco Solutions showroom. We offer installation, along with free surveys across East Sussex and West Sussex- carrying out work in Worthing, Brighton, Arundel, Shoreham, Lancing, Bognor, Littlehampton, Horsham, hove, Lewes and surrounding areas.