Clearview Vision Inset
The Clearview Vision Inset incorporates all of the wonderful Clearview benefits found in our a free-standing Vision stoves but it can be installed in a fireplace opening where the hearth depth is limited and the least structural disruption is required. The hot air-wash system common to all Clearview Stoves gives fascinating flame patterns and crystal clear glass.
Want this product supplied and fitted?
- One large double glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air wash system for clean burning.
- Independent up and down draft air distribution system.
- Heavy steen construction, welded inside and out for durability.
- Multi fuel grate.
- Slid brass knobs and removable dorr handle.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable levelling bolts.
- Takes up to 12″ logs.